Friday, June 28, 2013

Worry Dolls

So the princess met with Miss Brigitte today, we like to call her our "family helper".  As far as we know it went well, we weren't in the room with her so Brigitte will meet with us next time to tell us what she observed.  She gave her these little worry dolls:

"WORRY DOLL LEGEND - There is a legend amongst the Highland Indian villages of Guatemala: "If you have a problem, then share it with a worry doll. Before going to bed, tell one worry to each doll, then place them beneath your pillow. Whilst you sleep, the dolls will take your worries away!"

As soon as I got home she showed them to me and told me all about them.   They are these tiny little wire dolls wrapped with thread.  I already stepped on one on the floor.  Lovely!  I told her to keep them safe and away from baby brother so he doesn't eat one.
You can find them here on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your story or comment here. Remember, keep your comments positive!