Thursday, June 20, 2013

Miss Brigitte

So the husband and I had our first visit with the psychologist the other day.  It was just us, she will meet the little princess later.  We feel like we've know this lady all our lives!  What a great conversation we had about our families, nutrition, fitness and neurotransmitters!  I'm glad we found a therapist who agrees with our treatment with the naturopath, and agrees that this will play a huge roll in helping control this disorder.  She is very excited to meet her next week, I mean, who wouldn't be?  She's such an awesome little girl, I wonder myself what's going on in her little head sometimes.  It will be interesting to see what Miss Brigitte thinks of her sparkling personality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your story or comment here. Remember, keep your comments positive!