Monday, June 10, 2013

Just Got my Mind BLOWN!

Little girl had the NEAT test today.  (Natural Elimination of Allergy Treatment)
It was an amazing experience.  Basically what they did was have her hold on to this little metal wand with one hand, and as the Dr. clicked on different foods on her computer, she touched her finger on the other hand with the probe to detect any energy from her body that indicated if she was allergic to these types of foods.  After going through quite an extensive list we found that she has a reaction to cow's milk, cheese and eggs.  She then took this "problem energy" and collected it into a vial of water.

Hold on... it gets better:
So they tape the vial of the bad energies to her wrist and told me to stand behind her without touching her.  I was to hold out my arm, and resist the Dr. pushing it down.  Ok, so I was pretty able to resist her pushing.  Next she had me hold on to her wrist with the vial and this time she was able to push my arm down much easier!  Fascinated!  I made the husband try it too.  We both looked at each other amazed yet puzzled.  How in the world????
The Dr. explained to us how these problem energies are making her body weak.  We could actually feel the problem energies through our own bodies!   
Using these problem energies she created a "medicine" vial which she then added to her wrist as well.  She had to keep it on for 15 minutes.  After 15 minutes we repeated the test with the husband and both times he was able to resist the Dr. pushing on his arm.  
Needless to say, the medicine vial balanced out the energy of the problem vial.  This is all way over my head but this is how I understood it, I hope some Dr. doesn't get on here and bash everything I just said, haha!  I did my best to retain the information given :)
So for now we are to keep her off of dairy basically, and see the Dr. again in about 2 weeks.  We are still battling with the insurance company to get these visits covered, but the naturopath and the pediatrician are doing everything they can to help.  We also finally have appointments with the behavior therapist later this month so there will be more to report from that department!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your story or comment here. Remember, keep your comments positive!