Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Naked Eyes

It is so hard to look at my pretty little girl and her naked face.  :(
I know I'm supposed to be supportive but I think this is harder on me than anyone.  She seems perfectly happy, her friends at school haven't said anything or noticed.  I guess I'm just terrified for the future, if she continues to do this.  Kids are MEAN and I don't want her to have any problems socially.  The other day I caught her pulling the hair off her legs.  I keep thinking she is going to move onto the hair on her head next.  I told her to go ahead and pull the hair off her legs!  People pay good money for that kind of service!  :)  I don't know if it was right of me to say it was ok for her to pull leg hair and not facial hair, but I thought maybe if I could re-direct her pulling, she would leave her face alone.  Unfortunately that didn't really work either.  She still had her bottom lashes the other day, but today when I looked I noticed they were gone now too.  She's starting to complain about her eyes itching.  I explained to her it's because she doesn't have any lashes to protect her from the dirt and dust that's getting in there.  She is really beginning to understand what's going on now but but I know she can't even comprehend how to control it.  We are still on the search for a therapist that will see her.  I can't believe it's been weeks and none of them have called back!  I think I'm going to look into a Naturopathic Dr. next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your story or comment here. Remember, keep your comments positive!